SLAS2014: Education. Connections. Answers.
Join more than 5,500 leading researchers, technologists, engineers and laboratory professionals for five impactful days of education, innovation and community from January 18-22, 2014, in San Diego. SLAS2014 convenes leading authorities from industry, academia and government backgrounds to learn and discuss the latest breakthroughs enabled by technologies for the laboratory. Learn new approaches and best practice, see new products in a functioning environment, build a year-round support community…all at SLAS2014.
Advance registration accepted until January 17, 2014.
- Advance online registration open until January 17.
- Reserve your conference housing soon. Discounted rates and benefits are assured only through December 19
- Meet keynote speaker Dr. Eric Topol at a book-signing in the SLAS Member Center immediately following his presentation on January 20
- Check out the SLAS2014 Preliminary Program
- Coming soon: the brand new SLAS2014 Conference App
- Review abstracts and plan your itinerary with the SLAS2014 Event Scheduler
- 132 podium presentations that span seven tracks and comprise 36 sessions
- More than 400 poster presentations and opportunities to interact with poster presenters
- Choose from 17 short courses to maximize your participation (additional fee required)
- Satellite symposia hosted by the Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine and the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation (Advance registration full; waitlist opportunities available.)
- Meet the SLAS2014 Scientific Program Planning Committee
- Interact with product experts and see the latest offerings from more than 300 multinational companies
- A host of new product launches, three of which will be honored with the SLAS New Product Award designation
- Innovation AveNEW features eight new and emerging companies
- Meet the SLAS professional team and volunteer leadership in the SLAS Member Center
- Watch live interviews and podcast recordings by The Lab Man
- Complimentary admission to the SLAS2014 exhibition is available
- Dive deep into specific topics at meetings of SLAS Special Interest Groups
- Bring out your inner foodie at "An Evening of SLAStronomy" on Tuesday, January 21
- Evening receptions in the SLAS2014 exhibit hall, including beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- Career services including one-on-one professional counseling, the opportunity to meet with local professionals, workshops, job and resume postings
- Experience downtown San Diego establishments with discounted food and beverage for SLAS2014 attendees
Eric J. Topol, M.D.
Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute
Chief Academic Officer,
Professor of Genomics, The Scripps Research Institute
Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich